Join us in France in 2024!
Monday 27th May – Saturday 1st June 2024
L’Orangerie de Beauregard, Villedômer, Indre-et-Loire, France
From Monday 27th May – to Saturday 1st June 2024, Club CamperKing members will have exclusive access to the beautiful campsite, L’Orangerie de Beauregard in Villedomer. This campsite will be closed to the public, meaning Club CamperKing members will have even more opportunities to take advantage of the site’s excellent facilities including a bar, indoor and outdoor children’s play areas, and a heated pool.
L’Orangerie de Beauregard is a campsite in an area of outstanding natural beauty and is set amongst 53 hectares of privately owned woodland and fields.
Located in the Loire Valley, a UNESCO-listed area that is famous for its exceptional beauty and rich heritage, we originally handpicked this site after visiting it ourselves and being very impressed by it. Our first impressions then became lasting impressions after visiting the campsite again with Club CamperKing in June 2022.
Should you wish to find out a little bit more about what the campsite and the surrounding area has to offer, the L’Orangerie de Beauregard website will be able to tell you more.
*It will be your responsibility to ensure you’re meeting all EU requirements for doing so, further information can be found here
- A complimentary welcome barbecue on Monday 27th May 2024
- A local wine and cheese tasting session (€10pp)
- A demonstration from Vango, looking at awning care and maintenance
- A day visit to the local town of Amboise, with an optional visit to Chateau d’Amboise
- Group walks
- Group cycling (bike/electric bike hire available)
- Table tennis
- Access to a multisport pitch where you can play football, basketball or handball
- A bar onsite to enjoy in the evening
- Fresh local croissants, pain au chocolat and baguettes delivered to the campsite
- Premium pitch: €40 a night plus taxe de séjour (includes electric and water points, plus a BBQ and a picnic table on a grass pitch by the trees)
- Classic pitch: €30 a night plus taxe de séjour (includes electric and water points on a grass pitch by the trees & hedges)
Please note: You will be required to book your preferred Channel crossing method separately yourself.
Book your place now!
Once this has been completed, you will be redirected to our payment facility so that you can pay your deposit for the trip. This is the cost of one night, you will be required to pay the remainder of your costs for the campsite when you check-in at L’Orangerie de Beauregard.
What have people said about Club CamperKing’s previous trips to L’Orangerie de Beauregard?
“It’s been brilliant, we’ve loved it. Well organised, friendly people. It’s been lovely.”
Julie and Matthew
“It’s been great to make some good friends. We met a lot of people, had a lot of glasses of wine and beer. We’ve made nice connections with other campervan owners, which we had not really done so much before and got ideas from looking inside other peoples vans and seeing what they do. The CamperKing staff have been really helpful and very inclusive”
Nick and Barb
“This was our first time driving abroad in our CamperKing, and we found it a lot easier than we thought it was going to be. We were a bit daunted by crossing the channel tunnel and taking our dog with us, but when we got there, we found it really easy.. We had to be organised a couple of months in advanced, but now we’ve done it once, we know it will be even easier next time.”
Ron and Linda
“It’s been really nice, everyone is so friendly… We would come again. The site is amazing!”
TJ & Anne Marie