VW Camper Vans for Rent
Our Fleet for 2017
Short wheel base
Our VW T6 short wheel base model is based on the popular Camper King Adventure Trek, and is our most sought after camper. A full pop top roof system, rock n roll bed, the works. All capable of having four or five passengers safely seated with seat belts, whilst still offering the full range of campervan facilities without compromise. All our Camper Vans are full to the brim with diesel so you can crack on with your trip straight away!
- Seating for four to five people with seat belts
- Full rock n roll bed with inertia seat belts for two people in the rear
- Standard wheelbase chassis offers more convenience and easier parking
- Full camper facilities, water container, electrical supply including hook up cable, gas appliances including gas bottle and spare, privacy screens for cabin windows and a gas stove kettle
- Full length pop top roof with upper bed system suitable for adults
- Thermostat controlled heating – great for surfers and dog walkers alike!
- All you need to bring is your kitchen utensils bedding and personal items and your ready to go!
Long wheel base
Our VW T6 long wheel base is based on the Camper King Grand Trek, our largest capacity camper, capable of having six passengers safely seated with seat belts, whilst still offering the full range of campervan facilities without compromise. Essentially its a people carrier campervan, perfect for school runs, team outings as well as trips away. The LWB includes all of the same features as the SWB but also has the following extra features.
- Seats five to six people with seat belts
- Fully crash tested RIB seat system for three passengers in the rear
- Suitable for baby seats and booster cushions, if you require Isofix then please contact the office as availability is limited
- Long wheelbase chassis offers more internal capacity
- Full size rear boot space, great for golf clubs!
- £99 + VAT per day with a minimum 2 day booking.
- A non refundable booking fee of £35.00 + VAT applies to all bookings.
- European Travel surcharge of £150 if you are going further afield. We charge this because of insurance costs incurred by ourselves for you to be covered.
- Comprehensive Insurance for the first driver included (refer to our terms and conditions). Extra Drivers are charged at £55.00 + VAT (one off fee)
- We take a security Deposit of £500.00 on the first day of your hire and provided you bring the vehicle in an acceptable state on your return we will make a refund on the same day.
- Our Rental Campervans have standard car seat fittings, we have a limited number of camper vans with isofix fittings. if you require these fitting specifically please let us know prior to booking your camper van holiday. Availability may be limited.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in our Camper Vans. Charges will apply should any smell or evidence of smoking found in the vehicle.
- Drivers should be over 25 years old and under 70 years old and hold a UK driving licence
- Break down assistance is included
- As a full tank of fuel is included so we ask you bring it back full on your return.
- Free secure parking for your car while you are away – this is at your own risk of course.
What you will need:
- Bedding for the relevant people, sheets, duvets, sleeping bags , pillows etc
- Basic food items, tea coffee etc
- Picnic plates and cutlery items
- Driving license copy
- Passport copy
Additonal items for hire (one off charges per booking):
- Sat nav £20 (Tom Tom)
- Pet charge £20 (call us to discuss please, no elephants!)
Please let us know if you require any of these items prior to collection so we can be prepared for you. Most importantly, enjoy your camping experience and if we can do anything to help you please ask!
Where do I collect the camper?
From our base in Kineton Warwickshire shown on our map page on how to find us.
Can I come and see a camper before I decide to book?
No problem just give us a call and come and see us, we will show you round.
How old must I be to rent or drive a camper?
You must be 25 years old prior to collecting the vehicle or driving it.
Can more than one person drive the camper?
That’s fine but must be arranged in advance and some surcharges apply.
Is there a mileage limit?
No get away and enjoy your trip without restrictions.
Can we go overseas?
Yes but it needs to be booked in advance and charges apply.
What if we have a problem with the van?
We have breakdown cover in place and you will have our number to call 24hrs a day if you need help. An information pack is in each vehicle in the glovebox.
Can I bring my pet?
Pets are welcome within reason, please call to discuss for example nice doggys okay, pet pythons maybe not! Charges apply for pets.
How do I pay?
A deposit of 50% payable to secure the booking initially then the balance upon collection along with the security deposit. Most major cards and cheques are accepted.
Can I bring an appliance like a hair dryer or portable DVD player?
Yes you have 240volt power when connected to the mains supply at campsites that offer the facility.
How many people can sleep in the van?
The camper sleeps four adults on its own.
Is there any heating to keep us warm?
Yes all the campers have central heating controlled by thermostat.