VW Camper Vans for Rent
Our Fleet for 2019
Short wheel base
Our VW T6 short wheel base model is based on the popular Camper King Monte Carlo conversion, our most sought after camper. A full pop top roof system, rock n roll bed and all the works. All the vans are capable of having four or five passengers safely seated with seat belts, whilst still offering the full range of campervan facilities, without compromise. All of our Camper Vans are full to the brim with diesel so you can get on with your trip straight away!
Rental Van includes:
- Seating for four to five people with seat belts
- Full rock n roll bed with inertia seat belts for two people in the rear
- Standard wheelbase chassis offers more convenience and easier parking
- Full camper facilities, water container, electrical supply including hook up cable, gas appliances including gas bottle and spare, privacy screens for cabin windows and a gas stove kettle
- Full length pop top roof with upper bed system suitable for adults
- Thermostat controlled heating – great for surfers and dog walkers alike!
- All you need to bring is your kitchen utensils, bedding and personal items, and you’re ready to go!
Long wheel base
Our VW T6 long wheel based Camper Van’s for hire are based on the Camper King Monte Carlo, Santorini and Portofino models. They are our largest capacity campers, capable of having six passengers safely seated with seat belts, whilst still offering the full range of campervan facilities. Essentially its a people carrier campervan, perfect for school runs and team outings, as well as trips away. The LWB includes all of the same features as the SWB but also has the following extra features;
- Seats five to six people with seat belts
- Isofix for baby car seats in the rear passenger seats
- Fully crash tested RIB seat system for three passengers in the rear
- Long wheelbase chassis offers more internal capacity
- Full size rear boot space, great for golf clubs!
- £99 + VAT per night with a minimum of 2 nights booking.
- A non refundable booking fee of £35.00 + VAT applies to all bookings.
- There is a European Travel surcharge of £150 + VAT if you are going further afield than the UK. We charge this because of the insurance costs incurred by ourselves for you to be covered whilst overseas.
- Comprehensive Insurance for the first driver is included (refer to our terms and conditions). Extra Drivers are charged at £55.00 + VAT (one off fee)
- We take a security Deposit of £500.00 on the first day of your hire and provided you bring the vehicle back in an acceptable state, we will make a refund on the same day.
- Our Rental Campervans have standard car seat fittings. We have a limited number of camper vans with isofix fittings. If you require these fittings specifically, please let us know prior to booking your camper van holiday as availability may be limited.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in our Camper Vans. Charges will apply should any smell or evidence of smoking be found in the vehicle.
- Drivers must be over 25 years old, under 70 years old and have held a UK driving licence for at least 2 years.
- RAC Breakdown assistance is included.
- A full tank of fuel is included when you collect, so we ask you bring it back full on your return.
- Free secure parking for your car is provided whilst you are away – this is at your own risk, of course.
What you will need:
- Bedding for the relevant people; sheets, duvets, sleeping bags, pillows etc.
- Basic food items, tea, coffee etc.
- Picnic plates and cutlery items
- Driving license
- National Insurance Number
Where do I collect the camper?
From our showroom, Stratford Road, Wootton Wawen, Henley-In-Arden, B95 6AS
Can I come and see a camper before I decide to book?
Yes of course, you will just need to book an Appointment at our showroom to ensure we have a van available for you to come and view.
How old must I be to rent or drive a camper?
You must be 25 years old prior to collecting the vehicle or driving it.
Can more than one person drive the camper?
Yes, but this must be arranged in advance and an additional charge of £55 + VAT. applies.
Is there a mileage limit?
No, enjoy your trip without mileage restrictions.
Can we go overseas?
Yes but it needs to be booked in advance and there is an additional charge of £150 + VAT.
What if we have a problem with the van?
We have breakdown cover in place and you will have a number to call us 24hrs a day if you need help. There are information packs kept in the glovebox in each vehicle.
Can I bring my pet?
Pets are welcome within reason, please call to discuss. Additional charges apply for pets at £20 + VAT.
How do I pay?
An initial deposit of 50% is payable to secure the booking, then the balance is due upon collection, along with the security deposit. Most major credit and debit cards are accepted.
Can I bring an appliance like a hair dryer or portable DVD player?
Yes you have 240volt power when connected to the mains supply at sites that offer the facility.
How many people can sleep in the van?
The camper sleeps four adults on its own.
Is there any heating to keep us warm?
Yes, all of the hire fleet are now fitted with Diesel Heaters.